Translate

Cerca nel blog

lunedì 12 dicembre 2022

Logan botanic garden

Hi, missed writing here, I will try to keep it short with just what we have been doing here in the most tropical garden in Scotland. I woke up with snow, and the garden looked grand, with all the tree fern, covered in snow, looking like green suns whose sunbeams radiate below the fronds in a white sky.
Our mission was first to shovel the snow on the paths, then with brooms to get snow from the leaves of the hundreds of tree ferns we have here at Logan.
. Pheasants are good company,here...
My hands were hurting from the cold,
but my lungs were grateful for an extra oxygen intake.
Then we had a bit of rest in the conservatory, admiring Protea neriifolia,
and laurifolia, Banksia paludosa,
reminding me of my long stay in Tresco Abbey Gardens last year.
Then it was time for me and Tim, to sort out the labels, which were quite messy, but we made it.... hundreds of fuchsias.
the song fxxxk you very much by Lily Allen was mysteriously popping up in my mind ........... Time for lunch and then potting up of Puyas and it was cool

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento