Translate

Cerca nel blog

martedì 28 ottobre 2014

Carmen Lola aka Nonna Lolita, and blog ladies I met thanks to seeds of love

This is the most useless, of a useless kind of thing: blogs.There are trillions of them, everybody has one. My is just a waste of time and space. I m temperamental, highly opinionated, and this violent way of expressing myself comes from a fiery lady I still love with all the passion of the world Nonna Lolita, my cruel yet adorable grannie. I obviously playing the drama queen, most of my friends on the hideous thing, I m totally addicted which is Facebook, are bloggers. They are the most fantastic people ever. I first stumbled on Tiziana Sanna, the most sweet, person on earth, always a nice word for everybody, and an incredible stamina, and an infatigable researcher, there is not a second where she is perusing something for her new post and extremely generous always posting the beautiful things she sees in other gardens and gardeners with her great Furighedda gardening where she talks about her paradise in the paradise island of Sardinia. Then a walking rose plant, a great lady in pink, with an obsession I truly share: The obsession for roses.She found an incredible rose breeder in Australia, Warren Millington, using vintage old hybrid teas in the likes of  Mme Caroline Testout and other stalwarts of beauty and perfection with rose species, in order to create, extremely healthy and  incredibly vigorous roses, all cold hardy.I m particularly attracted by his Virginiana hybrids. Virginiana s are northern American fern leaved roses, ridiculously cold hardy, almost subzero roses, which turn orangy/ yellow/ reddish leaves of the most enchanting combinations ever. This short yet pollinating wild beauty can grow in very swampy environments, almost soaked. Which makes it a very interesting parent, since most roses loathe soaked soils, which is alas a characteristic of a lot of gardens.The neverending energy of The lady in Pink aka Isabelle Olikier-Luyken
n is extraordinary, and she really knows how Masonna sees Music: Makes the people come Together:) . She was so convinced of Warren s masterpieces, she made them available in Belgium at the great roses de Daniel ! Daniel Schmitz in Malmédy. Daniel has been know for his choice of old roses and for innovative rose breeders as Scarman, a contemporary Gallica rose breeder. Isabelle with her blog a Little bit of Pardise, as Tiziana shows her ability with her gardening skills on little Belgian paradise .Not only Isabelle is conving everybody to have Warren roses, but she really is like Music. Through her seeds of love she makes people from 300 countries all over Europe but been even Northern America and Australia to share seeds thanks to a lottery. I m a shy and hermit person but she forced me to open up to what is more of a family than a gang of plant lovers.It was an extremely hard moment of my life. After I had to leave my ex boyfriend after a world trip of six months, where I had to nurse him and he had here 3 other boyfriends, this seeds of love brought me back to life.That s why I wanted to meet them in sangerhausen the most incredible rose garden in the world along with cavriglia in Tuscany . I was in Berlin to see for a show , because I m a painter, took a train made 3 hours train and  met fab people Bruno, with the super Marie ( she has a fab blog too, and incredible photos)Daniel , Yannick, Monique( an expert of my greatest passion Moss Roses) Mirek , and for sure Andreas who showed us with competence the extraordinary gardens, and surprise Warren itself.Was supposed to stay just one day, but stayed two, the ladies where like sirens and had nonetheless to succumb.I love ladies too much, maybe that s why I m a faggot, too much luv.Monique is special and she drove me to the station, but thanks to my dyspraxia we got lost and was glad so had the opportunity to get to know her better, in her dreamy yet strong attitude, so had the opportunity to go back and fetch the list of Ross in sangerhausen . Arrived in time for the meeting in Berlin to talk about my show, then " straight" to cristopher street gay pride, met there an ex , I danced being part brasilian started to rain and my ex said we should eat , so he brought me far away to a Vietnamese restaurant( my fav cuisine).But it was a trap: he wanted me to see Germany, Ghana , I was livid , but stayed silent, and made a macumba, and Ghana  scored 2 goals and almost won but at the end they were even. At a certain point I said Ghana is about to score and she did ...Now it's the turn of Simonetta Chiarugi, a brilliant botanic acquarellist, and blogger of About a garden, the more loved in Italy. she is like a missionary, she knows how to bring people to plants. She has this very English fashion of making things simple yet accurate, a bit of fresh air in the pompous Italian plant world. She helped me a lot too, we stumbled in gorizia , in maestri di  giardino, a convention made to spread gardening ideas.I ve got a slight spicomotoroan disfunction I m about to solved,a bd she thought me to do it , a very simple task yet hard for a dyspraxic/lexic/calculus . We chatted intensively, she made me write about old rose gossip: what is behind of these names of historic people and aristocrats since I made the English version of the Vivaio la campanella(the English version has more historic reserach) and she made posts with my paintings, and convinced me to write my biography, tried but got a very severe flu when had to talk about a terrible thing which has happened when was four. I did not have really a childhood and the dys

5 commenti:

  1. Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Giulio sei meraviglioso! <3
    Hai ripreso a scrivere!!
    Vorrei dirti innanzitutto che sono felice di averti trovato e per la bella amici zia che ci lega ormai da anni, e pur essendo così lontani ci pensiamo sempre! Come Isabelle mi sento onorata di essere considerata da te fra le artefici del tuo 'risveglio' e sono felice per la tua ripresa!
    Ti abbraccio tanto e con rinnovato amore e stima! <3 <3

    RispondiElimina
  3. Ti voglio bene Giulio... sai che è stato amore a prima vista! ;)
    benvenuto nella blogsfera, hai molto da raccontare e da poter condividere. La tua arte, le tue amate rose e la tua sensibilità, conquisteranno tanti altri nuovi amici!

    RispondiElimina
  4. cercherò di seguire i tuoi articoli Giulio .....traduttore permettendo ....Congratulazioni per questo nuovo inizio!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Complimenti Giulio per il tuo Blog, ti faccio tutti i miei più cari auguri perché sei una persona splendida e speciale e ti meriti il meglio :) Non vedo l'ora di leggerti :) Un abbraccio sincero...

    RispondiElimina